Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call us at 248-724-9600.
As you know, the United States constitution guarantees everybody a fair trial, and assumes all accused persons innocent until proven guilty. If you are facing criminal charges, you need a criminal defense lawyer. At the Law Office of Ronald L. Broquet I am ready to go to trial to protect your interests.
Criminal charges can threaten every aspect of your life. Not only do you face high fines and jail time, you could lose your driver's license. Friends and family may reject you and it can be difficult to obtain employment. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you protect yourself against these kinds of consequences.
If you or someone you care about has been charged with a misdemeanor or felony in the Troy area, or across the state of Michigan, turn to the Law Office of Ronald L. Broquet. I have over 30 years of experience protecting my clients' rights in negotiation and in the courtroom. I will explain how Michigan's laws apply to your situation and help you seek a fair resolution.
When you come to me for your defense, I will personally handle every aspect of your case. I have extensive experience fighting misdemeanor and felony charges such as:
- Drunk driving -Anyone can be arrested for DUI, OWl or OWAI in Michigan. I will help you fight the charges and protect your driving privileges.
- Drug charges-If you are accused of possession, sale, manufacturing and sale of cocaine, marijuana, meth, heroin or other drugs, I will zealously defend your rights.
- Juvenile crimes -Minor in possession or minor drinking charges can jeopardize your entire future, including your ability to get scholarships and the loss of your drivers license. I will aggressively protect your rights.
- Violent crimes If you were charged with assault, battery or domestic violence, I will help you fight the protection order (restraining order) and the criminal charges.
- Property crimes -As your lawyer, I will help you fight accusations of theft, robbery, burglary, retail fraud or shoplifting.
- Violations -I will attend all hearings with you and work to mitigate the damages if you are charged with violating your probation or parole.
- Medical marijuana- If you charged with possession or distribution of marijuana and you have a medical marijuana card, call me. I can help you!
Call the Law Office of Ronald L Broquet right away to speak with me, a seasoned criminal defense lawyer.